Walk for pancreatic cancer awareness with Immunovia
It’s simple. Go for walks to promote awareness of pancreatic cancer. Then register the distance walked on this site. And please post a greeting to encourage others and bring hope to the community – perhaps with an image or short video. Together, let’s see if we can walk around the earth.
How and when you walk is completely up to you. Walk around the park, in your backyard or go hiking. Walk alone or with friends at social distance – stay safe. Use a step counter or estimate the distance. Register the distance after every walk – or sum it up. Use your real name – or a nick name. The important thing is that we unite in the fight against pancreatic cancer.
Every step counts.
On the 19th of every month, we will post a selection of your greetings. The results and final distance will be announced on World Pancreatic Cancer Day 2020 on November 19th.
Don’t forget to share this site and invite your friends.
- Your commitment: Get moving, record your distance and share a reflective photo wearing purple (bandana, t-shirt, scarf) each time you are active. The most important thing is that we, together manage to walk 40 075 km during these months. We are looking forward to walk together around the world!
- Date: Anytime between July 19th – November 19th, 2020
- Location: Anywhere, a place of memories or your local park.
- Register walks: Share your progress using a nickname, along with a greeting, an image or a video. We ask for your consent to use these photos/videos in social media channels related to this campaign.
- Join: Not required. But if you join us we will send you a free purple awareness bandana.